Insan Keji
Home About Stuffs Twitter Follow Dash

le owner


"Narrated by 'Abdullah bin Abi Aufa : Allah's Apostle said, "Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords.-Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 73-"


tagboard
cbox code here

Contact


Credits

© Re-edit by adaMETium *it's me*. Template design by Intxn. thanks for Base code by Adila.

HATE
Wednesday 23 March 2016 • Wednesday, March 23, 2016 • 0 comments



Wednesday , 23 March 2016 , 1028

I hate it

I hate the way you care for me
Even worse when you ignore me

I hate it when every time I meet you
But I don't have the courage to look at you

I hate it when you make me smile
Coz I know you could make me cry

I hate it when you talk to me
Coz I know one day you will walk from me

But mostly I hate the way I hate you
Coz I want you to know it is not true

(Aminah, 2016)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment